Tender is announced for construction of about 2.9 km asphalted foot path and bicycle lane with curb stones and signaling along the shore of Sector IV of Lake Palic, and of a 0.5 km long service road (earth track) as shortly described below:
- Geodetical survey, clearing of vegetation, fences, waste and other objects
- Construction of a service road (earth track) for maintenance of the buffer zone around the lake
- Levelling of terrain, construction of superstructure for foot path and bicycle lane
- Placing of curb stones asphalting of foot path and bicycle lane
- Horizonal and vertical signaling
- Construction management, perform/comply with environmental and occupational health requirements
Only tenderers with relevant regional experience are taken into consideration.
Pre-bid meeting and Site visit shall be mandatory. Date, time and location: 02.07.2020 at 10:00, at PE „Palic-Ludas“, Palic.
Tenders have to be submitted at latest until 06.08.2020, 10:00 AM in offices of: PE “Palić-Ludaš” (Javno preduzeće), Kanjiški put 17/a, 24413 Palić, Serbia.
Procurement of tender documents: 200 EUR.
Tender documents and further information can be obtained from: Posch & Partner Subotica, Ms Sanja Felker, Trg Republike 16, 24 000 Subotica, Serbia, Tel +381 62 770 943, or Mr Marko Stojcic, Tel +381 63 105 22 05, E-mail: email@example.com.